First of all, I want to tell you a humble thanks. Because we getting amazing feedback! Which we never expected but it was our goal and we are slowly achieving it. That being said I will further write about What is dynamic data, and its benefits?.
So far, we are just warming up! And we have covered “What is data visualization, top plugins for data visualization in WordPress, And how to implement data visualization in wordpress using premium plugin Graphina”
What is Dynamic Data?
Dynamic Data is a method where a website’s content is generated based on data provided by the end-user at run time. It allows us to create dynamic content without using any server-side technology or coding.
The idea behind Dynamic Data is that we can store the data in separate files and feed them into our web page dynamically at runtime. This gives us full control over the contents of our webpage and how they are displayed without having to make changes to our code.
Being said that, a bit of knowledge is shared with you about Dynamic Data now the further I will share more about the benefits Of Dynamic Data in Data Visualization.
Benefits of Dynamic Data in Data Visualization
We are currently in the era, where digital is everywhere & still growing. Many have predicted that the digital era will grow more in the future.
For and for that continuous growth of data in Data Visualization, What Dynamic Data does is that it will show you real-time data on your site and sync with the updated flow.
Accurate Instant Decisions
Showcasing data in real-time visually is the most important one because it does what is it analysis the whole site and shows you relevant data in an infographic manner.
Now with all information in your hands, and gathered knowledge visually, accurate decisions can be made instantly as per the situation comes.
With Data Visualization Plugin running on your site will be like your undercover agent analyzing your website ranking and look out for the upcoming trends which can be organic traffic.
Find the common answers for your questions like
- Website Traffic ups & down.
- Results of website campaign trends.
- Visitors’ backgrounds and how they are coming.
- Web pages that get the highest ranking.
- Keywords that rank better in search engines.
Yeah! You guessed all these solutions will help you stay up in the market trend why? Because of Data Visualization WordPress Plugin provides you –
- Instant decision making.
- Boosting your website or product.
- Settling upper hand in the market.
Few applications of Dynamic Data in real life
- Maximum Advantage
The stock market investor takes the advantage of live data in the graphical representation to take the maximum advantage from the market.
- One-step Ahead
SEO take the advantage of tools like Google Analytics and take advantage accordingly.
- Smart Decisions
General businesses see the market trend and make smart decisions accordingly.
Multiple Data Sources where you can fetch data from
Initial location of raw data that sometimes works or does not work straight for Data Visualization. And for this type of data, strikeout data sources are utilized.
And further, these data sources will fetch out the data. Being said, many of these data sources support dynamic data.
Below are those data sources that fetch out, and develop it into chart form, for the development of your site in WordPress Plugin.
- Google Sheets – Using Google’s spreadsheet we can generate charts, tables, and even maps that can be embedded on a website super easily & responsively. There are benefits like you require almost no coding knowledge, charts can be maintained by non-technical people. Persons & charts can be configured to auto-updates which is the key feature of dynamic data.
- External APIs – External or open API is an API designed for access of a larger population as well as for web developers. API consumers can get more from API data by taking advantage of easily adding it to the WordPress plugin that you use. You can save time & there is always an option to customize without any knowledge of coding.
- Database – It is an open-source relational database management system, It gives you benefits like data security, On-demand Scalability, High performance, Complete workflow control, and much more. And is very compatible with graphina so you can directly address the query and graphina will form a chart for that.
- CSV file – A comma-separated values (CSV) file is a delimited text file that utilizes a comma to separate values. The CSV file can easily be generated from any platform and using this data can be used to generate charts, data tables, and the CSV is able to make more sense using data visualization.
- Firebase – This awesome platform is created by Google for web apps and mobile apps. With Firebase you share users, data, and analytics across platforms, meaning you can fetch that data in a data visualization tool or graphina in that sense and enjoy the benefit of data visualization.
Came so far! I know but it was a bit long but what can I say! I wanted to share more information with you. But to ease you with something! I am bringing you one of the most upcoming popular Data Visualization WordPress Plugin that is FREE!
Because I know you will be shocked after having such an amazing plugin without any cost.
NOW! Let’s say you have a Free version of Graphina, but now you want to serve with more features and gain more advantages for that I am going to sort you out with that and share you a PRO version.
Believe me about the Graphina! BRO, I have not seen such a high demand WordPress Plugin in a long time and then you will be a part of our 40K+ family.
You have now got introduced to Dynamic Data and know about its uses, benefits, multiple advantages to gain & the newly upcoming Graphina – WordPress chart plugin.
Make Sure to Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest theme, templates, and tools to let you Structure and Fortunate Web-project without any sedulous dealing with coding skills. Don’t Forget to Subscribe to our Youtube channel to get an instant video tutorial. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to get Quick Tips, Educational Posts, infographics, and a lot more.