Licensing, Terms & More...
Iqonic Design sells digital products on this site. Any products once downloaded are not eligible for refund. In case of any technical difficulty or error you encounter with the product, we highly recommend you to get in touch with our Technical Support team for troubleshooting.
In following cases, you are entitled to the refund:
- Product is “not as described” or the product doesn’t work the way it is advertised. If an item doesn’t work the way it should, we are obliged to promptly resolve the issue by updating the item. In another case of “item is not as described”, it means if it is materially different from the item description or preview.
- Entitled to refund if the item has a security vulnerability i.e. if an item can’t easily be fixed by us.
- Item support is promised but not provided by us as per support policy.
- If items that have not been downloaded.
NOTE : It will take from 5-7 working days to process the refund and credit the amount to your bank account .
Refund is NOT given in any of the following situations:
- You don’t need the item after you have downloaded it.
- You feel item is not as per your expectations.
- You simply change your mind about the purchase.
- You purchased an item by mistake.
- You lack sufficient expertise to use the item.
- You claim that you are entitled to a refund but do not provide sufficient information as to why you are entitled to a refund.
- You can no longer find the item because it has been removed from the website.
By accessing products on this site and placing an order from our website, you confirm that you are in agreement with and bound by the terms and conditions presented and outlined here. These terms apply to the entire website and any email or other type of communication between you and Iqonic Design. The Iqonic Design team is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising out of the use the materials on this site. Iqonic Design will not be responsible for any outcome that may occur during the course of usage of our resources. We reserve the rights to change prices and revise the resources usage policy in any moment.
ProductsAll products and services offered on this site are produced by Iqonic Design. You can access your download from your respective dashboard. We do not provide support for 3rd party software, plugins or libraries that you might have used with our products.
SecurityIqonic Design does not process any order payments through the website. All payments are processed securely through RazorPay and Stripe, a third party online payment providers.
RefundsYou can ask for refund against the item purchased under certain circumstances listed in our Refund Policy. In the event that you meet the applicable mark for receiving refund, Iqonic Design will issue you a refund and ask you to specify how the product turned down your item performance expectations.
By signing up on our website https://iqonic.design you agree to receive emails from us – Transactional as well as promotional occasional).
OwnershipOwnership of the product is governed by the usage license.
Item support is a service provided by us for our premium Items. Having support for your purchased item means our tech team will be available you help you sort out any technical queries.Support Timings : During business days from 9:00 to 18:00 (GMT +05.30) [generally] within 24h to 48h in the order they were received. Below we list out points that constitutes our support policy :
FREE ITEMSWe do NOT provide any kind of support for items offered for Free on our platform. Occasionally for promotional purposes our premium items will also be offered for free. Support for such item users will also not be provided.
PREMIUM ITEMSWhat’s Included:
The item support period
- WordPress Themes —— 6 Months
- Site Templates ————- 6 Months
- Admin Templates ——— 6 Months
- Mobile Apps —————- 2 Months
- UI Kit – Design files ——- None
- Guidance with item Installation
- Modifications covered by items prebuilt functionality
- Answering technical questions about the item (and included third party assets)
- Help with defects in the item
- Free access to item updates
- Complete Installation from scratch
- Item customisation
- Support for 3rd party plugins/libraries
- Help with custom code
- Server Environment related support
- Remote screen sharing sessions for troubleshooting
Fair UsageWe request that before reaching our support team, read the item documentation and any additional information available on the item pages (FAQs, Comments, etc) to see if that information answers your questions.
We sell our items to many buyers, so the time taken to respond to your request can vary. If you’re waiting for an update or fix to an item, it may take several days/weeks for us author to properly fix, test, review and release. Occasionally we may also take breaks (e.g. a vacation) from providing item support. We will keep our users informed about any breaks via the support portal.
Use of InformationWe use the information to enable your use of the site and its features and to assure security of use and prevent any potential abuse. We may use the information that we collect for a variety of purposes including: Promotion — With your consent we send promotional communications, such as providing you with information about products and services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests and events; Safety and security — We use the information we have to verify accounts and activities, combat harmful conduct, detect and prevent spam and other bad experiences, maintain the integrity of the Platform, and promote safety and security. Product research and development — We use the information we have to develop, test and improve our Platform and Services, by conducting surveys and research, and testing and troubleshooting new products and features. Communication with you — We use the information we have to send you various communications, communicate with you about our products, and let you know about our policies and terms. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
Contact UsYou can learn more about how privacy works within our site by contacting us. If you have questions about this Policy, you can contact us via email address provided. Additionally, we may also resolve any disputes you have with us in connection with our privacy policies and practices through direct contact. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Valid for all FREE Items only created by www.iqonic.design
- Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
- The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
- THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Valid for premium digital work (item) sold on www.iqonic.designGeneral
- By using any premium digital work (item) from IQONIC Design, you agree and confirm that this License Agreement is a valid legally binding contract and agree to be bound by it. You agree to abide by the intellectual property laws and all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- If you do not agree to be bound by this agreement, remove any Item from your computer, or in your possession in any format.
- Regular License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital work (*Item*) you have selected. Read the rest of this license for the details that apply to your use of the Item.
- An Item’sLicense is for the life time. That means, once you buy it, you can use the license forever within the restrictions described in this document. Each License includes 6-months of Support, upgrades and access to private repositories to follow source code changes when needed.
- Your license to use any of our Items is limited to the number of licenses purchased by you. You shall not allow others to use, copy or evaluate copies of our Items.
- You are licensed to use the Item to create one single End Product for yourself or for one client (a “single application”).
- An End Product is one of the following things, both requiring an application of skill and effort.
- For an Item that is a template, the End Product is a customised implementation of the Item. For example: the item is a website template and the end product is the final website customised with your content.
- For other types of Item, an End Product is a work that incorporates the Item as well as other things, so that it is larger in scope and different in nature than the Item. For example: the item is an Admin template and the end product is a web application.
- You can create one End Product for a client, and you can transfer that single End Product to your client for any fee. This license is then transferred to your client.
- You can modify or manipulate the Item. You can combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. You can do these things as long as the End Product you then create is one that’s permitted under clause 5.
- You can’t Sell the End Product, except to one client. (If you or your client want to Sell the End Product, you will need the Resell License – Contact us for further details.)
- You can’t re-distribute the Item as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Item. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Item as-is or with superficial modifications. For example: You can’t purchase an HTML template, convert it to a WordPress theme and sell or give it to more than one client. You can’t license an item and then make it available as-is on your website for your users to download.
- You can’t use the Item in any application allowing an end user to customise a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as an “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application. You can use the Item in this way only if you purchase a separate license for each final product incorporating the Item that is created using the application. For example: You can’t purchase an HTML template, convert it to a WordPress theme and sell or give it to more than one client. You can’t license an item and then make it available as-is on your website for your users to download.
- You must not permit an end user of the End Product to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product.
- You can’t use an Item in a logo, trademark, or service mark.
- For some Items, a component of the Item will be sourced from elsewhere and different license terms may apply to the component, such as someone else’s license or an open source or creative commons license. If so, you will find the component identified in the Item’s description page or in the Item’s downloaded files. The other license will apply to that component instead of this license. This license will apply to the rest of the Item. For example: A theme might contain images licensed under a Creative Commons CCBY license. The CCBY license applies to those specific images. This license applies to the rest of the theme.
- You can only use the Item for lawful purposes. Also, if an Item contains an image of a person, even if the Item is model-released you can’t use it in a way that creates a fake identity, implies personal endorsement of a product by the person, or in a way that is defamatory, obscene or demeaning, or in connection with sensitive subjects.
- This license applies in conjunction with the IQONIC Design terms & conditions. If there is an inconsistency between this license and the Terms and Conditions, this license will apply to the extent necessary to resolve the inconsistency.
- This license can be terminated if you breach it. If that happens, you must stop making copies of or distributing the End Product until you remove the Item from it.
- IQONIC Design retains ownership of the Item but grants you the license on these terms. This license is between IQONIC Design and you.